[NAMM] Peavey Composer Parlor
Peavey introduces the Composer acoustic guitar, a parlor-size musical instrument.
The Peavey Composer is designed to a 24 ¾" parlor scale. With a spruce laminate top and offset sound hole, the Composer is designed to produce "a surprising amount of volume for its size, as well as clear, full-bodied acoustic tone and the natural playing comfort of a satin finish." A wide body cutaway scoop to the fifteenth fret is designed to provideaccess to the upper registers of the instrument.
Finishing touches include a white binding along the body and neck—natural wood and sunburst satin finishes. It comes with a back-style gig bag.
- Parlor-size body design
- Natural or sunburst satin finishes
- Spruce laminate top
- Birch laminate back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Body and neck binding
- Offset sound hole for optimum resonance
- Chrome machine heads (15:1)
- 14-degree angled neck
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Backpack-style gig bag included
- 24 ¾" scale length
Availability & Pricing:
U.S. MSRP $359.99
The Peavey Composer is available now from authorized Peavey retailers.
Check out www.peavey.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!