Peavey introduces the Composer acoustic guitar, a parlor-size musical instrument.
The Peavey Composer is designed to a 24 ¾" parlor scale. With a spruce laminate top and offset sound hole, the Composer is designed to produce “a surprising amount of volume for its size, as well as clear, full-bodied acoustic tone and the natural playing comfort of a satin finish.” A wide body cutaway scoop to the fifteenth fret is designed to provideaccess to the upper registers of the instrument.
Finishing touches include a white binding along the body and neck—natural wood and sunburst satin finishes. It comes with a back-style gig bag.
- Parlor-size body design
- Natural or sunburst satin finishes
- Spruce laminate top
- Birch laminate back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Body and neck binding
- Offset sound hole for optimum resonance
- Chrome machine heads (15:1)
- 14-degree angled neck
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Backpack-style gig bag included
- 24 ¾" scale length
Availability & Pricing:
U.S. MSRP $359.99
The Peavey Composer is available now from authorized Peavey retailers.
Check out www.peavey.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.