[NAMM] The BBE Sonic Maximizer in 500 format
BBE introduces the new version of its Sonic Maximizer processing module in the API 500 format, which will debut tomorrow at NAMM 2014.
The BBE SM500 module employs the same processing engine as the Sonic Maximizer 882i.
- Mono channel processor
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 30kHz (±0.5dBu, -10dBu input)
- THD < 0.1% (10dBu input, 20Hz - 20kHz)
- Max output level: +20dBu approximately
- Input impedance: 47 Ohms (balanced XLR)
- Output impedance: 600 Ohms (balanced XLR)
- Sensitivity: -45dBu
The BBE SM500 is designed in the US but made in China. No information regarding the retail price. More details are available at www.bbesound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Bogner pedals with Rupert Neve transformers 2014 marks Bogner's 25th year attending the NAMM and they are keen to celebrate it.
- [NAMM] The Kush Clariphonic EQ in 500 Format The Kush Audio Clariphonic is being installed at the Winter NAMM Show 2014 in a brand new 500-format version.
- [NAMM] Rupert Neve launches the 551 EQ Rupert Neve could not hold until NAMM and unveiled the new module he will introduce at the show. The 551 is his first 500-format EQ.