BBE introduces the new version of its Sonic Maximizer processing module in the API 500 format, which will debut tomorrow at NAMM 2014.
The BBE SM500 module employs the same processing engine as the Sonic Maximizer 882i.
- Mono channel processor
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 30kHz (±0.5dBu, –10dBu input)
- THD < 0.1% (10dBu input, 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Max output level: +20dBu approximately
- Input impedance: 47 Ohms (balanced XLR)
- Output impedance: 600 Ohms (balanced XLR)
- Sensitivity: –45dBu
The BBE SM500 is designed in the US but made in China. No information regarding the retail price. More details are available at www.bbesound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.