Tone2 launches the UltraSpace
Tone2 announces the availability of a new algorithmic reverb and modulation plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows, the UltraSpace.
The Tone2 UltraSpace is described as an ambience shaping tool. With its algorithms, it can simulate any room and acoustic environment. UltraSpace also includes gate, ducking and stereo multitap effects for creating delays, filtered echoes, complex rhythmic sequences, soundscapes, textures and more. The environment is modular, so you can freely combine the effects to create new sounds.
- Reverb section with mix, size, decay, diffusion, pre-delay, high and low-damp, high and low-cut and swirl ; randomize function
- Multitap section to create stereo grooves and effects with tempo sync, mix, time, feedback, detune, high and low-damping, high and low-cut controls
- Mixing section with smart algorithms and filters to clean the sound ; mix, volume and surround knobs, the latter can be used for stereo widening or Dolby Pro Logic-compatible encoding
- Duck module
- Gate module
- Can be used as an insert or send effect
- Modular design
- Ability to route multiple tracks and combine modules
- 150 patches created by professionals included
UltraSpace is a VST and AU 32 and 64-bit plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. It is available for 59€ at www.tone2.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Reloop update for Keypad and Keyfadr Reloop has released an update for its Keypad and Keyfadr controllers in order to add a new MIDI editor and support for more DAWs.
- [BKFR] A 2-week sale on Elektron hardware Elektron offers a 15% discount off its hardware until December 14th.
- [BKFR] WaveDNA Liquid Rhythm on sale WaveDNA offers discounts off its Liquid Rhythm MIDI software and upgrade until December 1st.