VOX Amplification announces the new amPlug Cabinet, a portable tabletop mini-stack that is compatible with VOX's line of amPlug headphone guitar amplifiers.
VOX amPlug Cabinet Specifications:
- Output Power: 0.7 W
- Speaker: VOX Original 3" x 1
- Power supply: 9 V battery (6F22, 6LF22/6LR61) or AC adapter (sold separately)
- Current consumption: 55 mA
- Battery life: with alkaline batteries, approximately 10 hours; with zinc-carbon batteries, approximately 3 hours
- Dimensions: 3.78" x 2.20" x 4.06"/(WxDxH): 96mm x 56mm x 103mm
- Weight: 0.65lb. (without battery) / 296g
- Included items: 9V zinc-carbon battery (6F22)
Pricing & Availability
VOX's new amPlug Cabinet will be available February 2010 with a U.S. MSRP of $50.00.
Visit www.voxamps.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.