Akai Professional Shred-O-matic D1
Akai Professional Shred-O-matic D1
Gumpa Maker Gumpa Maker
Publié le 03/24/08 à 10:13
See below!

We gave it to me (thank you mika!) Without a manual. is doing very well if you can read what is on the pedal!
parametrres there enough for my taste (hi + low tone, output, drive, four modes of saturation, and especially the pedal!)

I'm not a guitarist! I use it as an insert on my console with a set Groovemachine + expander analog synth and synth fm. I use the pedal to saturate the sound of my voice synthesizers in particular leads more than the bass. sounds take on another dimension! devienent very powerful and they live (yes, even with electronic instruments). I am very SATIF sound it gives me. when I press the switch, it's like when Frankenstein's creature receives its electric shock! inert matter to life!

it's been two years since I have fun with and I do not want to let go!
it goes great on synths, makes them very expressive. pressed the switch, it goes straight to the belly!
for cons, yes it is big, it does not have a standard format.
but with the experience, I make the choice to recover and I care!