Fender announced today on their website the Runaway Feedback Pedal.
The Fender Runaway Feedback Pedal is a natural feedback simulator designed to let guitarists create feedback-type sounds. Developed as a collaboration with Softube, the feedback effect can be added and controlled by adjusting the controls and engaging the “expression pedal” which responds to vibrato, bends, slides and tremolo. Controllable harmonic content and “wet only” signal options are designed to add tonal flexibility to the pedal.
- Feedback simulation
- Feedback level knob controls amount of feedback effect
- Tolerance knob controls the sensitivity
- Harmonic selector switch lets you choose among fundamental, upper-fifth and sub-octave harmonics in different preset combinations
- “Expression” pedal lets feedback fade in and out
- LED indicates feedback effect use
- “Full Wet” switch simulates backward-recording effects
- One-year limited warranty
- Included power supply
The pedal has an MSRP of $199.99. Here’s a demo video Fender released of the pedal in action:
For more information: Fender
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.