T-Rex Engineering Mudhoney II
T-Rex Effects has added a second distortion channel to its original Mudhoney to create the Mudhoney II.
Each channel has 4 controls (Gain, Level, Tone, and Boost), and features the same Boost function from the original pedal.
Mudhoney II detailed specs:
- Input Impedance@1KHz: higher than 1M ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: lower than 1K ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (Power tool 9)
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 20 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 1,5Vp/p
- Battery Type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery Life: 6 to 9 Hour
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC Jack
- Controls: 2 x Gain, 2 x Level, 2 x Tone, 2 x Boost, On/Off
- Size Box: 100 x 120 x 55mm
- Weight (excl. battery): 497 grams packed in box
Visit www.t-rex-effects.com for more on T-Rex.
Viewers of this article also read...
- T-Rex Engineering Octavius The Octavius is designed to provide an octave-down and octave-up effect, which can be adjusted with the Lo Oct, High Oct, Master Mix, and Boost knobs.
- Reprotone Pickin' N Greenin' Reprotone Inc. celebrates summer with a production run of guitar picks with "Pickin' N Greenin" imprints, for picks molded from post consumer P.E.T.
- 5th Anniversary Hottie Custom Amp To celebrate their 5th anniversary, American manufacturer Hottie Inc., makers of Hottie Amps and Hottie Guitars, introduces its latest guitar amp, the 5th Anniversary Hottie Custom Amp.