Meyer Sound is presenting several new products at Musikmesse this year - here's the lowdown.
- The newly launched Cinema Experience line of loudspeaker products
- Several new small-footprint loudspeakers and subwoofers
- The D-Mitri digital audio platform, which provides powerful signal processing and networked multichannel distribution, multichannel recording and playback, and audio show control automation
New Meyer Sound products featured on the booth include:
- Acheron 100 and Acheron 80 screen channel loudspeakers
- Acheron LF bass loudspeaker
- HMS-10 cinema surround loudspeaker
- X-800C high-power cinema subwoofer
- UP-4XP ultracompact loudspeaker
- MM-10AC miniature subwoofer with AC connector
- MM-10ACX miniature subwoofer with built-in 48V power supply
- MM-10XP miniature subwoofer with remote 48V power supply
- MM-4XPV miniature loudspeaker with volume control
- MM-4XPD miniature loudspeaker with directional control
- D-Mitri digital audio platform
- Galileo™ 616 AES loudspeaker management system
For detailed info on all those, products, check out their website at www.meyersound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.