Peavey introduced the new TriFlex II, a three-way, two-channel portable sound system that provides 1,200 watts of power for live sound reinforcement, DJ gigs and music playback applications.
• 1,200 watts of total program power
• 600-watt power amplifier for the subwoofer
• 2x300 watts for the satellite speakers
• 15” Peavey subwoofer
• Two two-way satellite speakers with speaker pole stand adapters
• Peavey’s exclusive DDT™ compression on all three power amps
• Heavy-duty casters on subwoofer cabinet for transport of system
• Satellite speakers nest on top of the subwoofer for ease of transport
• Twist-lock connectors on subwoofer outputs and satellite input
• Cover with pockets for cables and speaker stands
• Speaker stands and cables included
• Dual XLR inputs
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.