MathAudio Fast EQ
MathAudio has announced the release of Fast EQ, a new VST plug-in for Windows.
- Allows drawing the necessary frequency response by a movement of the mouse.
- Designed to 'ensure maximum freedom for experimenting with the sound.'
- Allows working with a chosen frequency band without affecting neighbouring frequency bands.
- Changes the frequency response in a wide range of +/- 20 dB.
Pricing & Availability
Fast EQ costs $79.95 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.