MathAudio has announced the release of Fast EQ, a new VST plug-in for Windows.
- Allows drawing the necessary frequency response by a movement of the mouse.
- Designed to 'ensure maximum freedom for experimenting with the sound.'
- Allows working with a chosen frequency band without affecting neighbouring frequency bands.
- Changes the frequency response in a wide range of +/- 20 dB.
Pricing & Availability
Fast EQ costs $79.95 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.