Audiobus App updated to v1.0.2
The audio routing App between iOS apps, Audiobus, has just been updated to v1.0.2, with a focus on improving performance with CPU hungry apps.
New in v1.0.2:
- New preferences pane allowing users to choose between a 512 and 256 frame hardware buffer size. Choose 512 if you’re experiencing stuttering audio. Choose 256 if you want the fastest response time for live play. Only iPad 3, 4 and iPhone 5 default to 256 now, all other devices to 512.
- Apps are now sorted alphabetically in the input/output/effects pop-over windows.
- New status bar in the Audiobus main screen, showing current hardware buffer size and battery status.
- Some minor bugfixes
You can update Audiobus now from the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] CME launches the XKey ultra slim keyboard CME unveiled at NAMM the Xkey, a new generation of USB MIDI keyboard controller with polyphonic aftertouch.
- [NAMM] Waves introduces IR Live convolution reverb Waves announces the availability of IR Live, a convolution reverb plugin designed for both live and studio situations, with an introductory price.
- [NAMM] Apogee Duet and Quartet for Mac and iPad Apogee will launch in february a new version of the Duet audio interface and the update of the Quartet interface for using with iOS devices.