Brain Control Tunefish v3.1 Beta
Brain Control has announced the release of a beta version of Tunefish version 3.1, a free VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
Tunefish is avirtual analogue synth that was originally developed for the demo scene, more precisely for 64k intros of the demo group Brain Control.
The synth itself is developed to fit into 10kb of compressed machine code, but there is a larger VSTi version of it for free to the public. The synth is an ongoing project under active development and feedback is very welcome.
- Implemented as a VST instrument so can be used in your sequencer.
- It uses a spline based oscillator that can by configured dynamically. Additionally to that, it contains an additive synth.
- Additionally to normal sine, sawtooth, triangle and pulse waveforms, it is designed to do anything that is possible with 6 points and step/linear/spline interpolation.
- The Noise generator is designed to produce any frequency of noise with any bandwidth.
- Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Notch filters are available.
- 4 ADSRs and 4 LFOs that can be linked to most important knobs using a modulation matrix.
- Supported effects are Flanger, Chorus, Distortion, Delay, Reverb, EQ and Formant.
- The effects stack allows for permutation of up to 10 effects.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tritone Digital ColorTone v2 TriTone Digital has released version 2.0 ofColorTone for Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS formats. It costs €89.
- Mucoder Hypercyclic mucoder has updated hypercyclic to version 1.1.367.
- Toontrack Americana EZX Toontrack's 13th EZX expansion pack for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer 2.0 is called 'Americana'.