Behringer iNUKE NU6000 and NU6000DSP
Behringer announces that the iNUKE NU6000 and iNUKE NU6000DSP are coming up soon 'in a mere weeks'.
iNUKE NU600 Features:
- 6000-Watt Power Amplifier
- 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1500 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs about 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Class-D technology
- Switch-mode power supply
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover
- Detented and illuminated gain controls
- 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors
- Twist-lock speaker connectors
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system
The DSP version features the following extras:
- DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters
- DSP section features delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display designed to enable setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector. Remote software downloadable at behringer.com
No pricing info yet, but you can check out www.behringer.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Win a Behringer PMP4000 You can get a chance to win a PMP4000 Powered Mixer (among other prizes) in the "We Need you to be Heard" sweepstakes
- AKG DMS 70 AKG introduces its DMS 70 digital wireless microphone system, operating in the 2.4GHz ISM band, a worldwide license-free frequency range.
- Yamaha DSR Offer & Enhanced Warranty Yamaha has announced a special offer on its DSR series as well as enhanced warranty terms.