Behringer announces that the iNUKE NU6000 and iNUKE NU6000DSP are coming up soon 'in a mere weeks'.
- 6000-Watt Power Amplifier
- 2 × 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 × 1500 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs about 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Class-D technology
- Switch-mode power supply
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover
- Detented and illuminated gain controls
- 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors
- Twist-lock speaker connectors
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system
The DSP version features the following extras:
- DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters
- DSP section features delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display designed to enable setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector. Remote software downloadable at behringer.com
No pricing info yet, but you can check out www.behringer.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.