Behringer iNUKE NU6000 and NU6000DSP
Behringer announces that the iNUKE NU6000 and iNUKE NU6000DSP are coming up soon 'in a mere weeks'.
iNUKE NU600 Features:
- 6000-Watt Power Amplifier
- 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1500 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs about 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Class-D technology
- Switch-mode power supply
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover
- Detented and illuminated gain controls
- 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors
- Twist-lock speaker connectors
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system
The DSP version features the following extras:
- DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters
- DSP section features delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display designed to enable setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector. Remote software downloadable at behringer.com
No pricing info yet, but you can check out www.behringer.com for more details.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.