Cableguys Updates Plugins, 64-bit Support for Mac
Cableguys has announced updates for its instrument and effect plugins.
Changes in Curve 1.3.2 / FilterShaper 2.2.1 / VolumeShaper 2.2.1 / PanCake 1.2.1
- 64-bit versions of full product line are now also available for the Mac.
- Announced improved CPU usage for all plugins.
- Fixed a crash bug in Curve that could happen when renaming a preset.
For more information, visit Cableguys.
Viewers of this article also read...
- QuikQuak MashTactic Available MashTactic is now listed as available.
- Native Instruments West Africa Native Instruments has introduced Discovery Series: West Africa, a new instrument that centers on the polyrhythmic grooves of traditional African music.
- Nugen Audio VisLM v1.4 NUGEN Audio has updated their VisLM Loudness Metering solution to version 1.4, including a new stand-alone option included with the VisLM-H package.