CL-Projects releases Neutron
The third synthesizer for Kontakt in the CL-Projects Blue Orb series is intended for sound designers who want to create pads.
- 2 oscillators, each with 30 waveforms
- 3 enveloppe generators per oscillator (amplifier, filter and pitch)
- 3 filters per oscillator (high-pass, band-pass and low-pass)
- Pitch and filter LFO that can be used simultaneously, with 4 waveforms (sine, saw, square and random)
- Velocity, aftertouch, key tracking and mod wheel can be used for modulation
- 8 effects: digital reverb and delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, compressor, 2-band equalizer and Skreamer distortion
- Arpeggiator with built-in pattern generator
- 200 instruments and 76 multis, included 140 pads and 32 ambiences/effects
- WAV 24-bit / 44.1 kHz format
- Animated center Blue Orb
Neutron requires the full version of Kontakt 5.3 and later. It is available for the introductory price of $18.40 instead of $24.50 until April 10th. You can listen to demos at www.cl-projects-sound-design.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Acustica Audio Ivory IAE-2 EQ on presale Acustica Audio is now accepting orders for its upcoming Ivory IAE-2 stereo mastering equalizer for Mac and PC, with a special introductory price.
- Soundcells updates Nordic Red ReFill to v3 Reason users can now discover the third version of the Nordic Red ReFill library with sounds of the Nord Modular G2X synthesizer.
- Karoryfer offers a double bass library Karyrofer added to its catalog a free 1958 Otto Rubner double bass sample library available for free if you have an SFZ player and/or Sforzando.