CL-Projects Saffron for Kontakt
CL-Projects launches a new series of sound libraries for Kontakt 5 called Blue Orb, which first opus is a bass synth.
Saffron is a two-oscillator synth but, although it is primarily designed for bass sounds, it can also generate pads, strings and other synthetic instruments.
The main windows displays a Blue Orb that transforms and changes colors when you press keys.
- 864 MB of content
- 24-bit / 44.1kHz NCW sample format
- 2 oscillators, each with 30 waveforms
- 3 envelope generators per oscillator (amplifier, filter and pitch)
- 3 filters per oscillator (high-pass, low-pass and band-pass)
- 2 switchable LFOs (Pitch and Filter) that can also be used simultaneously, with 4 waveforms (sine, saw, square and random)
- Modulation: velocity, aftertouch, key tracking and modulation wheel
- 8 built-in effects: digital reverb, digital delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, compressor, 2-band EQ and Skreamer distortion
- Built-in arpeggiator
- Time and Speed settings synced to the host tempo
- Control pages
- 100 .nki instruments and 56 .nkm multis included
Saffron is available at www.cl-projects-sound-design.com for £19.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- With Splice, your DAW becomes collaborative Splice offers a new way for remote collaboration without changing your DAW.
- LiquidSonics updates Mobile Convolution The Mobile Convolution reverb app for iOS has received its first update.
- Drum Drops Gretsch 1960s Round Badge Soul Kit Drum Drops announces the release of a new collection of drum samples dedicated to a Gretsch Round Badge.