Physical Music Updates TimeFreezer
Physical Music has updated the Mac OS X VST version of TimeFreezer (and TimeFreezerFX) to version 2.6.
TimeFreezer and TimeFreezerFX for Windows VST and Mac AU will follow soon, according to the company.
- The missing channel bug is now fixed.
- It is louder. This means that passing through the audio with no filter and max volume is the same as the original. Normalized freezes are just under 0 dB, PM says.
- The response is said to be much faster thanks to a new algorithm. The TimeFreezerFX is stereo, there is no longer need for a mono version.
Viewers of this article also read...
- VSL Hybrid Reverb The Vienna Symphonic Library team is introducing a new audio processing plug-in for their software bundle Vienna Suite.
- Nils Schneider Updates GPU Impulse Reverb Nils Schneider has updated his GPU Impulse Reverb VST effect plug-in to Version 1.07.
- WOK Ghost WOK has released Ghost, a freeware drone synthesizer instrument for Windows.