Plogue chipsounds v1.6
chipsounds, which emulates the 8-bit sound chips from classic video game consoles, home computers and arcade games has been updated to 1.6.
This update brings new sounds, effects and features to this VST/AU/RTAS plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X.
Also new in this release:
- Added analog sounds and effects from 6 of the most iconic arcade games.
- Added PC Speaker beep and casing resonance effect (i825x PIT + Speaker Impulse).
- Added Custom Waveforms/Music Formulas (Viznut/co's Experimental music from very short C programs).
- Added 4-bit and DMC Mellotron Strings.
- New graphical design.
If you want to try out chipsounds for free or if you are a registered chipsounds user, you can download chipsounds 1.6 here.
50% Off for 1 Week
For one week (until September 17th, 2012), chipsounds is offered at 47.50$ instead of 95$. You can purchase chipsounds here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Avid VenuePack 4 Avid recently announced the availability of Venue Pack 4, a suite of plug-in and utilities that will come bundled with Venue Digital Console Systems.
- MusicLab RealGuitar 3, RealStrat 3 & RealLPC 3 MusicLab has announced the release of versions 3.0 of their "Real instruments" range: RealGuitar 3, RealStrat 3 and RealLPC 3.
- Antares Systems Auto-Tune Live Antares recently released Auto-Tune Live (released in August, now at versions 1.0.1 / 1.0.3).