Bad Cat Bobcat
Bad Cat introduces its Bobcat amp.
Bobcat 5/100 Features:
- Fat Switch - Add thickness and warmth to single coil bridge pickup. Add fullness at low volume levels (bedroom volume).
- Gain - Go from clean, to crunch, to tweed style compression.
- Hi/Low Gain Switch - This is foot switchable and controls gain level from clean (sparkle), to crunch (soft breakup), to over-the-top (Hi Gain). When combined with the two channels of the Unleash section, the amp allows you to have 4 different tones.
- Bright Switch - Add top-end sweetness to a single coil neck pickup or attack to a humbucker.
- Out/In Switch - When switched out, the Bobcat becomes a 5-watt, class A amplifier. When switched in, the Bobcat becomes a 100-watt amp.
- Two channel, foot switchable, 100-watt amplifier section. Each channel can be set with independent levels to be used as rhythm/lead, or clean/distortion or anything in-between.
- Voltage: 100V, 120V, 220-230V
- Power (Watts): 5W/100W Class A/D
- Inputs: 1
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Unleash (2 channels). Additionally, Fat, Bright, Gain and Unleash switches (Gain and Unleash channels are foot switchable)
- Configuration: Combo 1x12"
- Cabinet Material: Italian Poplar
- Handle: Leather Strap Handle
- Grill Cover: Black, Light Gold, Dark Gold
- Speaker Description: Modified Classic 80
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Power Tube: 6V6
- Pre-Amp Tube: 6SL7
- Knobs: Chicken Head (Black or Cream)
Pricing & Availability:
The Bobcat is currently shipping with a street price of $1499.00.
For more information: www.badcatamps.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland Mobile AC & Mobile BA Amps Roland recently introduced its new Mobile AC acoustic amp and Mobile BA battery-powered stereo amp.
- Eastwood Guitars Hi-Flyer Phase 4 Series Eastwood introduces its Hi-Flyer Phase 4 Series.
- Electro-Harmonix Talking Pedal The new Talking Pedal is designed to bring vocal expression to the guitar player (no tubes required).