Tone2 Releases Gladiator 2
Tone2 has announced the release of Gladiator 2.
Gladiator is a synthesizer based on the concept of Advanced Harmonic Content Morphing (HCM) Synthesis. It supports a list of synthesis types: Harmonic Content Morphing (HCM3), Frequency Modulation (FM), Amplitude Modulation (AM), Phase Distortion (PD), Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), Phase Modulation (PM), oscillator sync, wave shaping, supersaw, resynthesis sounds, vocoding, additive and sample playback modes.
Gladiator 2 Features:
- Huge sonic range: unique, analog, warm, transparent and fat sound.
- Low CPU usage.
- Semi-modular: flexible and expandable.
- Over 1,000 presets.
- Real stereo, Dolby Prologic II encoding.
- Up to 18 oscillators per voice; 4x stereo unison.
- 110 different oscillator types with 36,865 waveforms.
- Alias-free: 162x oversampling.
- Psychoacoustical processing.
- 41 unique filters (Analog, vocal, comb, Moog, phaser, EQ, etc.).
- 20 different effects.
- 7 distortion types with a warm, analog sound.
- Programmable arpeggiator, step LFO and trance-gate.
- BPM syncable.
- IQM for clearer chords (intelligent microtuning).
Pricing & Availability
Priced at €149 / $199 Gladiator 2 is available now in VST and AU plug-in formats for Windows and Mac OS X.
Check out www.tone2.com for more info.
Post a comment