Agrandir
Behringer Overdrive OD400
SlapKid SlapKid

«  Splendide! »

Publié le 01/25/13 à 09:52
Not easy to find good overdrive because it depends on the guitar and amp ... better to have several on hand!

Analog, led orange tone volume gain, not true bypass and it is better for me.

No clicks or hum that sound (I use a transformer harley benton powerplant junior).

As it is not true-bypass, and its buffer is good, I can use a long cable to the amp (9m) without loss of signal or acute. Remember the plan with a true-bypass ... as it is in bypass of course!

3 buttons is not hard to manage, especially lorqu'ils are effective, and have good resistance to rotation (without disrupt transportation).

The available volume is hairy, the gain is almost the Light Coats overdrive distortion, the tone is very effective for peps.

The sound is fresh and clear, large dynamic set. I use it in my facade bugera 1990 as one addition, and this is a good marriage. I compared with what I have on hand are: bad monkey (very soft, poorly defined, dirty comparison), Ibanez SD9 + (more polish, less pep tone) ds1 boss (reche but dynamic) screamin blues (too chemical, otherwise quite similar in idea).
I have not tested with true-bypass pedals, not practical.

This is the slightly saturated, but rather solo arrangements out distinctly, and I love the fast side of the pedal.

Sounds very well managed, surprising for plastic ...

For my setup this is the most balanced, not skinny not fat and a lot of dog (bugera rotates 6L6 therefore rather hot and chubby), just perfect.

She is my second channel, the receiver makes saturax well alone. Tested as to inflate the saturax solo very effective but then the settings are no longer suitable for its clear this is too much. not a scoop ...

Anyway very happy, and running a setup which I no longer touch!