[Musikmesse] Brunetti Taxi Drive
Taxi Drive is the new Brunetti booster/overdrive in stomp format.
It is endowed with “FET-DIODE” hybrid technology, and a class A gain structure.
- INPUT impedance = 500KOhm
- OUTPUT impedance <= 50KOhm
- Max out level = 350mV
- Weight = about 150g/0,33lbs
- Dimensions = 75 x 110 x 55 mm
- Current draw = 14mA
- Average 9V (200mA/h) battery life = about 23 hours
- WIMA capacitors, made in Germany
- Metal-film ora carbon film resistors, depending on their functions
- SH multiwiper potentiometers, with aluminium wiper
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Vox Valvetronix ToneLab ST Vox Amplification has introduced the latest addition to their ToneLab line of Valvetronix multi-effects modeling pedals: the ToneLab ST.
- [Musikmesse] New Marshall Haze Series Marshall Amplification has introduced the new Haze line of compact and portable valve-driven performance amplifiers: the 40-Watt Haze combo (MHZ40C) and the 15-Watt Haze head (MHZ15).
- [Musikmesse] Taylor Loaded Pickguards For SolidBody Classic players, Taylor Guitars has introduced new loaded pickguards.