Keeley Overdrive Pedal
The Keeley Overdrive combines modern OP-Amp clipping with tube-like JFET gain stages; Sandwiched in-between the two styles of overdrive is a modified Baxandall tone control.
- JFET and Feedback Clipping for a rich balance of harmonics
- Active, wide range, low and high frequency tone controls
- Classic/Modded gain-switch for a stunning range of modern overdrive tones
- 9-volt battery and standard negative tip adapter jack
- 5 Year warranty backed by Keeley's famous service and support
Pricing & Availability
According to Keeley, the pedals have started shipping on Monday, September 20, 2010. The current price is $229.00. All new orders should ship in 7 to 10 business days.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Audible Disease Super Switcher SS-1 The Audible Disease Super Switcher SS-1 is a four independent channel switching device.
- Left-Handed LMG-T Paisley The guitar has a left handed Bigsby B5 tremolo system, with a few our special tweaks to the B5 and the Gotoh Roller Bridge.
- Fender Super-Sonic 22 Combo Review In 2006, we saw the new Fender amps, dubbed Super-Sonic, with 60 watts under the hood and available in head or combo version. In 2010 we see a combo version of 22 Watts, sharing characteristics of its older brother. It sounds very clean and Fendery, with also saturated and high gain tones as well. Focus on the Super-Sonic Combo 22 today...