Moollon Buffer Age Overdrive
Moollon Buffer Age Overdrive
Catharsis Catharsis
Publié le 03/30/07 à 09:46
Overdrive pedals,

Casing in mtal grav plutt small (smaller than a Boss)

Led tmoin of start / stop,

power supply or 9V battery industry,

3 knobs: volume, tone and drive,

Switch on / off (not true-bypass, there is a buffer but it is trs transparent mode off).

A short pedals all there from classic but the finish is excellent, it has a pretty face and seems solid.

Numrot hand.

Using classical RAS.

I use it with an Ibanez SZ520QM (2 doubles, sh1 and sh4), a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, a Vox wha 847. It sometimes has a Baja Tech Da Moaf upstream.

Level one is a full overdrive, extremely hot. However the drive is powerful enough, even with the drive 0, APRS must play as the channel of the amp, the volume of microphones for sound etc. Search.

Overall you type in the vintage, most excellent for the rock genre ACDC or Led Zep.

In contrast, the knobs are not expressive and trs pedals lack of versatility but it is not what is asked.
The sound is typical trs we like it or not ...

I love me!

amazingly clear for a true-bypass pedals without.

Fantastic overdrive. I have one of the ten up (I like the distorted sounds ;-)) and it is really specially, trs type, it has its personality.

In addition it is beautiful!

However we must admit that the price is abuse (of a saturation pedals Moollon costs 600 !!!). It costs 300 new, I pay 130 on eBay so excellent quality-price ratio for me. on the other hand I do not know if I will have purchased new ...