[NAMM] Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
Seymour Duncan’s third effect pedal for guitar is a overdrive that will make its official debut at Summer NAMM this month.
The 805 is an overdrive based on the same 808 chip used in the legendary Tube Screamer, but with an extended gain range and an extra 3-band active EQ. Seymour Duncan adds that the pedal is flexible, with a tightened low-end and more sparkle in the high frequencies, so it can take your guitar signal from a smooth, bluesy overdrive to a modern metal crunch in no time.
The 805 features a true bypass switch and is powered by a 9V battery or 9V - 18V DC external supply.
- Gain range from 8dB to 36dB
- EQ :
- Lows: 90Hz ± 11dB
- Mids: 750Hz ± 11dB
- Highs: 2.1kHz ± 12dB
- Max output level before saturation: 0.6V RMS
- Input impedance: 470k Ohms
- Output impedance: 1k Ohms
US price of this new 805 Overdrive is $139.95. You’ll find more details at www.seymourduncan.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson USA SG Standard 120 Another popular Gibson instrument is the SG guitar, which is also included in the 120th Anniversary special edition.
- The Flying V is also part of the Gibson party The iconic Flying V electric guitar is also part of the Gibson 120th Anniversary special editions…
- Roland adds a 10W combo to the Cube line Roland completes its Cube range with the Cube-10GX 10W combo for guitar.