BassMaxx announces the release of the DiaMon DJ112 amplified stage monitor, a compact model designed for mobile DJs and musicians.
The BassMaxx DiaMon DJ112 can be used as a stage monitor or as a classic PA loudspeaker, and can be combined with the Profundo Series subwoofers and pole mounted.
- Coaxial loudspeaker / stage monitor
- 12" woofer with neodymium magnet and 3" voice coil
- 1.4" compression driver
- Class D 1500W bi-amplifier
- Built-in DSP processor: crossover, limiter, equalizer and protections
- Frequency response: 60Hz – 18kHz
- Max SPL: 123dB SPL / 126dB SPL Peak
- Diffusion angle: 60° x 60°
- XLR audio input and output
- Level control between Off and +12dB
- Preset selection button
- Neutrik PowerCON In and Through power connectors
- 16mm multiply baltic birch enclosure
- Single handle
BassMaxx announces a US price of $2953. More info at www.bassmaxx.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.