BassMaxx launches the DiaMon DJ112 monitor
BassMaxx announces the release of the DiaMon DJ112 amplified stage monitor, a compact model designed for mobile DJs and musicians.
The BassMaxx DiaMon DJ112 can be used as a stage monitor or as a classic PA loudspeaker, and can be combined with the Profundo Series subwoofers and pole mounted.
- Coaxial loudspeaker / stage monitor
- 12" woofer with neodymium magnet and 3" voice coil
- 1.4" compression driver
- Class D 1500W bi-amplifier
- Built-in DSP processor: crossover, limiter, equalizer and protections
- Frequency response: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Max SPL: 123dB SPL / 126dB SPL Peak
- Diffusion angle: 60° x 60°
- XLR audio input and output
- Level control between Off and +12dB
- Preset selection button
- Neutrik PowerCON In and Through power connectors
- 16mm multiply baltic birch enclosure
- Single handle
BassMaxx announces a US price of $2953. More info at www.bassmaxx.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Allen & Heath launches GLD OneMix for iPad Allen & Heath has released on the AppStore a simplified version of its GLD Remote control app for the iPad and GLD digital mixers.
- [NAMM] Vivid Amps launches a 2-channel power amp Vivid Amps is attending Summer NAMM 2013 where they introduce the new VR2700 two-channel power amp.
- Behringer CP6000 wall controllers Behringer expands its Eurocom series with the CP6000 wall remote control, a utility for the MA6000 Series power amps.