Beyerdynamic DJ-X1
projectsoftx6 projectsoftx6
Publié le 05/14/08 à 03:19
I used (I) for 1 year.

I had the headphone Stanton DJ Pro 2000S
First observation, the headphone is heavier then slips over the head.
The sound is a little better than my old Stanton powerful and trs.
The atria are swinging a little in every sense, it's a bit embtant.
Given the quality of hoops, I knew they were going to snap one day or another and it did. A Premire with Earphone left who can do a 360 (when there was a stopping point) and the right atrium which was bad crac little bit more on the headset .
Appraisal: 95 left in smoke, can be rcuprable with super glue. I pass on my old Stanton is a DLIC (lightweight and comfortable, its a little less powerful for my Rane Empath IDAL's monumentally powerful headphone output)

A headphone that had it all, price, quality will cost you, but pretty good construction with the same default the majority of all DJ Headphones: arches that ptent in less then 2 that 'there cares.
Prvenu you are, is better ... headphone type solid Stantion Dj Pro 2000 (not 3000 as it is a stew see opinion)
5 / 10 as headphones ptent more tt! lol