[Musikmesse] HK Audio Lucas Nano 300
HK Audio shows on its Musikmesse 2012 booth a compact portable system, the Lucas Nano 300.
The sound system comprises a subwoofer and two satellites, and is designed for receptions, small venues or conference halls, for a total weight of 10 kgs. The system features class-D, 3-channel amplification.
- Power: 160W @ 2 Ohms
- Max SPL: 118dB SPL
- Dimensions: 300 x 390 x 420 mm
- Weight: 8.3kg
- Power: 70W @ 4 Ohms
- Max SPL: 120dB SPL
- Projection: 60° x 40°
- Frequency Response: 190Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: 130 x 260 x 115mm
- Weight: 2kg
More details on www.hkaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Nexo STM Series Several new Nexo products are debuting this week at this year’s ProLight+Sound / Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany.
- [Musikmesse] RCF HDL 18-AS & SUB 8006-AS RCF is showing two subwoofers at this year's Musikmesse.
- [Musikmesse] New Neumann Capsule Heads At prolight+sound/Musikmesse 2012, Neumann is presenting the capsule heads KK 204 (cardioid) and KK 205 (supercardioid).