[Musikmesse] Bettermaker EQ 232P
Bettermaker introduced its new EQ 232P & 232P Remote at the Messe.
The new ATM Bettermaker EQ 232P and EQ 232P Remote feature analog signal paths, digital recall with 999 cells for your own presets, which can be recalled. There is also an A/B comparing function.
Bettermaker EQ 232P Remote has no front panel for installation in your studio or road rack and always control it form your sweet spot. EQ 232P Remote is also slightly cheaper.
- 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 P sections, 2 Highpass filters and
4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges
- P section – Shelf filters in combined stereo, with features including separate boost and attenuation knobs
- Digital recall with 999 cells for your own presets
- 24dB headroom
- A/B comparing function
- Isolated analog and digital paths for separation of the two worlds
- 2 additional parallel outputs for processing like parallel compression
- 10 presets
- USB connection to synchronize it with you sequencer vis sysex or a Plugin (AU,VST and RTAS)
- Additional modifications available as M/S mode, M insert in M/S mode, custom frequency ranges and personalized name tags
No pricing info at this point, but you'll find more details on www.bettermaker.eu.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Video JoMoX Moonwind @Musikmesse Video JoMoX Moonwind @Musikmesse
- KRK Rokit Powered 10-3 Review KRK —the brand with the yellow cones— took everyone by surprise at Musimesse 2011 when they announced the coming of a new three-way monitor with a 10" woofer for about $500. The weight-to-price ratio is unbeatable for a monitor speaker, but what about the specs?
- [Musikmesse] JoeCo BBR64-Dante Recorder JoeCo Limited introduces the Blackbox BBR64-Dante Recorder that can record or replay 64 channels.