Eric Beam L-401 Console EQ
Eric Beam has released the L-401 Console EQ, a collection of programs for Acustica Audio’s Nebula.
L-401 CONSOLE EQ FEATURES
- 1960′s console EQ.
- Musical boost gain, with shelf attenuation.
- Frequency selection = 50, 100, 1k, 3k, 5k, 10khz – +/- 12dB.
- Transformer coupled signal path.
- Captured @ 24/96.
The L-401 Console EQ is available to purchase in HF/LF for $10 USD each. Limited kernel demo libraries can be downloaded free of charge.
More information: Eric Beam
Viewers of this article also read...
- 2nd Ask Video Studio Edge Installment Coming Up The second installment in the Studio Edge: Pro Audio Recording Series is well underway.
- Introducing the PopperBlocker PopperBlocker have developed a new, eponymous product, which does for hand held stage microphones what a clamp-on type pop filter does for condenser mics in the studio: It eliminates popped “P’s” and breath noise.
- TK Audio BC1mk2 TK Audio launched the BC1 in 2008 and 500 units later, TK Audio felt that it was time for a small update.