My Audio Lab PEQ-1 Passive Tube EQ
The PEQ-1 is a passive, tube EQ based on the famous Pultec EP1 circuit.
MyAudioLabs offers a kit with all that's needed to build this classic EQ.
- Includes input and output transformers from OEP or Lundahl
- EQ settings:
- Low band: 20Hz, 30Hz, 45Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz
- High band: 2kHz, 3kHz, 4kHz, 7kHz, 13kHz, 18kHz
- High-Shelf: 5kHz, 7kHz, 9kHz, 12kHz, 14kHz, 28kHz
- JJ ECC88 output gain tube
- Employs shielded, military-grade wire
- Switches and pots from Lorlin and Alps
- $399 for basic kit with OEP transformers
- $270 for 2RU panel and case
Visit www.diyrecordingequipment.com/projects/myaudiolab-passive-tube-peq-1 for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Here's How to Fix those Pesky Timing Problems Ever play the perfect solo or riff except that one note was just a little bit early, or a little bit late? If you never have, then stop reading this article immediately, move to Los Angeles, New York, or Nashville, and start doing session work. Otherwise, keep reading.
- Vermona Filter Lancet & VSR-3 Available Vermona has announced the availability of its Filter Lancet multi-mode filter and VSR-3 vintage spring reverb devices.
- SSL Updates Delta-Link with Pro Tools Support Solid State Logic announces the release of new V2 Firmware for the Delta-Link MADI HD.