Pelonis has released its Sound Model 42 models.
- System Type: 4" two-way Dual Concentric speaker
- Frequency Response: 75Hz-35kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: 63Hz-37kHz (-10dB)
- System Sensitivity: 90dB (395mV input, 2.83V output @ 1m, 1kHz LF output, –10dBV input sensitivity)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 106dB (Peak SPL for 1 pair driven, 2.0V input @ 1m, –10dBV input sensitivity)
- Dispersion: 60° (-6dB across frequency range)
- THD: 0.6% (2.83V @ 1m, 1kHz LF output, 100Hz-10kHz)
- LF Driver : 4" (100mm) multi fiber paper pulp cone)
- LF Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- HF Driver: 0.75" (19mm) titanium dome with neodymium magnet system
- HF Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Magnetic Shielding: No
For full product details, check out www.pelonissound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.