Pelonis Sound Model 42
Pelonis has released its Sound Model 42 models.
- System Type: 4" two-way Dual Concentric speaker
- Frequency Response: 75Hz-35kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: 63Hz-37kHz (-10dB)
- System Sensitivity: 90dB (395mV input, 2.83V output @ 1m, 1kHz LF output, -10dBV input sensitivity)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 106dB (Peak SPL for 1 pair driven, 2.0V input @ 1m, -10dBV input sensitivity)
- Dispersion: 60° (-6dB across frequency range)
- THD: 0.6% (2.83V @ 1m, 1kHz LF output, 100Hz-10kHz)
- LF Driver : 4" (100mm) multi fiber paper pulp cone)
- LF Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- HF Driver: 0.75" (19mm) titanium dome with neodymium magnet system
- HF Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Magnetic Shielding: No
For full product details, check out www.pelonissound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.