Flux :: Ircam Tools 1.1
Flux:: has updated the Ircam Tools plug-in bundle to version 1.1 and all its other plug-ins to version 2.2.
- Fix crash under Ableton Live, while reloading session containing at least one Flux:: plug-in.
- Fix Ableton Live CPU overload issue, force to 2/5 at max, to reduce CPU load.
- Fix Mac OS 10.4 Tiger compatibility issue with iLok driver.
- Fix Avid Protools Audiosuite latency incorrectly handled.
- Fix Verb reset issue upon Play/Stop.
- Generic: Fixed preset manager edit dialog issue.
- Generic: Fixed preset manager gui issue.
- Added the option "Report zero latency" to the VST version for Wavelab clip effects.
- Avira antivirus : Fixed virus detection.
Ircam Tools v1.1 includes the changes above plus:
- WARNING: Change spat source presence to source presence offset. Option is available to go back to the former mode. A reload of the complete host software is mandatory to take this change in account. Projects done with the former mode must be re-loaded with the Absolute mode enabled.
- Add pref for cartesian automation of coordinates in Spat, for a better handling with external controllers. Option is available to go back to the standard mode. A reload of the complete host software is mandatory to take this change in account. You should force the host to rescan the plug-in in order to take in account the new parameters.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Audio Damage Updates Eos for Mac OS X Audio Damage has updated the Mac OS X version of Eos to version 1.4.0.
- Detunized DTS025 – Shak 2 Live Pack Detunized releases Shak 2, an interesting Live Pack featuring the Roland SH-2000.
- CK_Modules CK_Multi-Band Processor-FX CK_Modules has released Multi-Band Processor-FX, a multi-fx plug-in for Windows.