Behringer introduces the S16 I/O box with 16 remote-controllable mic/line inputs, 8 outputs and AES50 networking.
- 16 programmable and remote-controllable mic preamps
- 8 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring Klark Teknik SuperMac technology
- Up to 100 m networking capability via CAT-5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading S16 units—no merger or router required
- LED metering plus 7-segment displays for signal control on stage
- Phones output assignable to the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System for In-Ear applications (not included)
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out for bi-directional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply (100 - 240 V~)
- Steel 2U rack-mount chassis
Viewers of this article also read...
- Patchulator 8000 now shipping Boredbrain Music has announced that its Patchulator 8000 8-channel mini patchbay is now available.
- RME released its MADI Router At Musikmesse 2013, RME had introduced new ADAT, MADI and AES3 routers. The MADI version is now hitting the stores.
- [Musikmesse] New RME routers and converters RME Audio showcases at Musikmesse until saturday three new ADAT, MADI and AES3 routers as well as two ADAT and AES digital converters.