Networksound Mamba X2C
The Mamba X2C is a simple XLR patch bay designed to patch 16 XLR connections in a single rack unit.
You can connect all your XLR input and outputs from back of the devices to XLR patch bay on the rack. From the XLR patch bay front, you can patch those individual XLR to any place you want, the company says.
The Mamba XLR patch bay uses gold plated contact Neutrik parts, enclosed in 1 RU box to provide shield, solid steel construction, reversible so you can have combo on front or back and even custom configurable, according to Networksound.
- 16 channels of XLR F/TRS (Combo) on front
- 16 channels of XLR Male on back
- Reversible in group of 8 or 16
- Custom configurable (12 F and 6 M etc)
- Compact 1U rack mount chassis & steel
- Neutrik XLR quality, gold plated and durable connectors
- Modular approach with reversible options
- 2" depth
- Mount the unit front or rear on the rack
- Enclosed box to shield any outside interference
- All connectors are mounted on PCB
- All connections are routed on board (No wires)
The product is priced at a cost of $199 for a 16 point XLR combo patch bay.
For more information, visit www.networksound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Networksound Mamba Digital Snake The Networksound Mamba Digital Snake lets you send and receive 128 x 128 channels over a single CAT-5/6 cable!
- Switchcraft SC600 Switchcraft® Releases New SC600 Dual Adapter Box which combines many of the most commonly used audio adapters into one device.
- Networksound Mamba XDB NetworkSound has announced the launch of a new XLR to DB25 break out box/patch bay product.