NetworkSound announced the addition of Analog and Digital I/O in a single box to the Mamba Digital Snake solutions.
The new addition is said to be geared towards the new line mixing consoles that has mixed analog and digital I/Os. Mamba Digital Snake solution is designed to provide the ideal combination of Analog inputs and Digital (ADAT) in and outs. The new Mamba combined box enables up to 16 channels of Analog I/O and up to 32 Digital I/O (ADAT) in a single space rack unit. The combined Mamba unit can be mixed with Analog, ADAT or AES/EBU only Mamba system.
The combined Mamba solution incorporates the features of original Mamba Digital snake such as built in cable redundancy, CAT-5/6 or Fiber using MCs, plug & play setup.
Key features of the Mamba combined system:
• 16 channels of line level Analog in and out
• 32 channels of ADAT in and out
• Max analog input level is +18 dBu, SNR=105 dB, THD+N (1kHz @ –1dBFS) = 0.005% (@48K)
• Maximum output level = +18 dBu, SNR = 114.6 dB, THD+N (1kHz @ –1dBFS) =0.0048% (@48K)
• Input impedance = 4.53 Kohm, Output impedance = 100 ohm
• Analog end to end snake latency ~ 1.2 msec
• Digital end to end snake latency ~200 usec
• ADAT light pipe connector for ADAT in and out
• Use standard light pipe cable to your ADAT in or outs
• External WC (word Clock) switch to set Master or Slave
• 48K sample frequency ONLY
• Analog in and out via DB25 (Tascam/Digi Analog standard pin out)
• Use DB25 to XLR breakout cables to connect to XLRs
• Use DB25 to DB25 cable to connect to Tascam DB25
• EXT WC in on BNC (48K)
• EXT WC out on BNC (48K)
• 2 year Limited warranty
• 1U rack mount box (19"X12"X1.75") @ 9 pounds
• Solid steel and sleek finish
Check out www.networksound.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Patchulator 8000 now shipping Boredbrain Music has announced that its Patchulator 8000 8-channel mini patchbay is now available.
- RME released its MADI Router At Musikmesse 2013, RME had introduced new ADAT, MADI and AES3 routers. The MADI version is now hitting the stores.
- [Musikmesse] New RME routers and converters RME Audio showcases at Musikmesse until saturday three new ADAT, MADI and AES3 routers as well as two ADAT and AES digital converters.