Apple Wireless Keyboard
Apple Wireless Keyboard
sw80 sw80

« convenient »

Published on 11/13/12 at 23:59
The Apple Wireless Keyboard is very thin and sleek. I have been using it for a while now with my iPad because it has made type so much easier than using the touch screen keyboard, especially when it comes to typing something long like an email or a paper. If you own an iPad then you must go out and purchase this right away. It is very handy to have and it is very portable as well as affordable (69.00). It takes 2 AA batteries and they don’t last very long if you use the keyboard a lot. I have to replace the batteries all of the time, but I can deal with that because of how easy it makes my life on my iPad.
It does come with a manual but you will not need it because setting it up takes not effort at all. The keys are not like typical keyboard keys, they are softer and more flat then regular keyboard keys. It did take some time getting use to using it because I am use to using a laptop keyboard that has a little more heaviness to it. The keys on the Apple Wireless Keyboard are easy to press and they don’t have much of a texture to them.
If you want to use this on your mac you will need to have Bluetooth enabled and and OS of 10.8 or higher for it to run. You can even walk away from your Mac or iPad and still use the keyboard up to around 30 feet. This keyboard will also turn off on its own when it is not being used to save battery life but I still don’t think that it is much of a difference as much as I have to switch the batteries out of it. For and iPad user, this is something you cannot pass up on. It is affordable and convenient.