Compaq R4000
Compaq R4000

R4000, PC Laptop from Compaq.

callmaster 01/11/2006

Compaq R4000 : callmaster's user review

I'm using the R4000 for 2 months, just before I had a compaq r3200, they are stable pc trs making music, however not cool to make video games (and still it goes) because graph cards poses, as a general rule are the limit of acceptable franchementj'men me crazy, it suits me really well to make Mao and even the scne , never had a crash with; jOperation a tascam us 122 and is nickel.
the +: the screen super comfortable 15.4, ac nickel to properly display windows of logiciels.le weight of the creature that inspires confidence and that is for me a sign of strength and above all a great sound quality on a Mobile speaker with JBL or other signs according to the release.
the least: the desing compltement cheap, it is not beautiful, but what I do not care ....
qualitprix, there is no better, it's simple essay I was 8 for 24 hours each fnac (I mad the sellers) and I arrter on this product that I think is right a better use MUSIC ONLY.
If you got a few more gold coins and you have nothing against the ide to change OS and the IDE to have less compatible software do not get afraid, in this case chooses may be more for a Powerbook G4. Finally ... I like them too PC for a MAC and yet it seems that it's better for Mao.