- What characteristics have motivated your choice? need a simple map with lots of outlets, good preamps and good DSP and good routing
- For what purpose? Creation of DnB and Dub, recording instruments (bass and guitars) and vocals.
- What is your config (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Hard ,...)? Athlon XP 1400 +, 1GB ram, dd160Go
- The installation is done it without problems?
So there you have to forget the drivers who squarely CREATIVE corrupted my OS (I had to reinstall windows twice)
I installed the drivers kX Project and the miracle it works with the fire of God.
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities? not right now.
- The general configuration is easy?
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
I pass over these points because I use the kX project. a score of 5 on the drivers.
- The drivers are stable? I use Creative drivers not
- Are they often updated? Not the Creative drivers
- What software do you use most often? Fl studio 5, Sound Forge
- What you get lag? 5 Ms
- How many tracks you get to record / play time? ... 1 to 5ms
3 to 15ms
6 to 25ms
Still 5 / 10 was because of drivers
- How long have you use it? 2 months
- What is so special that you like most and least? DSP configurable thanks to the KX drivers
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? yes an ESI Waveterminal 192M (more inputs and outputs but I think the converters are better on the Creative)
- How would you rate the quality / price? bin for 50 euros I Pre-Owned myriad of inputs and outputs can be configured as internal
- With experience, you do again this choice? ... YES thanks to the Kx drivers ....