MOTU 896HD
MOTU 896HD

PCI/ISA + Rack Soundcard from MOTU belonging to the 896 series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
IT HAS EVERYTHING I NEED FOR MY COMPLETE SETUP. I COULD SERIOULSY JUST PLUG IN AND RECORD FROM ANYWHERE. I HAVE IT SETUP ON MY STUDIO DESKTOP AND ALSO ON MY LAPTOP. ITS NOT REALLY BIG BUT ITS NOT SMALL. ITS A COMPLETE PACKAGE JUST PLUG YOU MICS AND YOUR MONITORS INTO ONE SYSTEM AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. DONT EVEN NEED AN OUTSIDE MIXER. UNLESS YOUR USING ANY TYPES OF PRE-AMPS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. ALSO HAS A ON BOARD HEAD PHONE INPUT SO YOU CAN LISTEN TO YOUR MIX AND WHATS GOING ON.

Price paid: $1000

REAL EASY TO USE WAS UP AND RECORDING THE NEXT DAY I GOT IT. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE PLUGS YOU NEED!!

GETTING STARTED

I DROPPED IT ONCE AND ITS STILL TICKING. (AT LEAST I THINK IT STILL SOUND GOOD.) NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. HAD IT FOR ALMOST A YEAR.

IT IS A REALLY GREAT PRODUCT. HANDS DOWN FOR ME HAS DELIVERED THE BEST SOUND IT CAN RECORD UP TO 192KHZ ONLY IF YOUR COMP CAN HANDLE IT. I ONLY WISH THE SOFTWARE WAS A LITTLE MORE IN-DEPTH THOUGH.

MY LOVER PRETTY MUCH. WE HAVE RELATIONS EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK. SHE LIKES IT WHEN I TURN HER KNOBS.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Unfadeable E.R.G. ( 4-, 2006)