- A fact which has motivated my choice is that Seasound silent in liquidation, I pay a quarter of its price. 350 euros. over the rack "expander": 300 euros. (Instead of 1800 euros for all.
- I use one (eh eh "solo"), and that's why it is gniale.
- The card is autonomous pramps board, more than 12 inputs, 8 simultaneous. No mixing of the table once, yay.
- 24-bit 96 kHz, in / out S / PDIF in / out midday, in line, insert ...
- Easy installation under Win 98, much problmatique with win xp or 2000
- No conflict for the moment
- Submitted manual but useless.
- Stable asio drivers (in Win 98 and Win 2000/XP)
- Drivers are updated by one who loves too indpendant Seasound cards to let them die.
- Low latency trs.
- 8 tracks simultanment.
- I use it for 6 months
- I love the cot practice, all the knobs on the front, the LEDs indicating the level of output, also at noon, the direct monitoring with dosage facade, heat converters, 2 pr good quality amps and two headphone jacks, the expansion rack with individual LEDs for each input.
- Or the price I pay the price quality ratio is incredible!! probably my best case, I really do not want to change, even against a rm or motu! I exchange no!
- I Refer this choice without hesitation.
I do not put a 1010 because I do not have a comptences ing her in the Contents, but ...
and especially thank you Nour.