The AmpDock is a device for guitarists designed to enable tonal shaping through the iPad's processor.
- Guitar processor to use your iPad or iPad 2 for signal processing
- Works with GarageBand, AmpKit, AmpliTube and audio or Core MIDI apps
- Includes a pedalboard controller with program, effect, bypass, volume and continuous controls
- Guitar Input 1 and switchable Mic/Line/Guitar Input 2, outputs and MIDI jacks
- Kickstand allows for stable positioning on top of guitar amps
- Hinged door encloses and secures your iPad
- Mountable to a mic stand using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately)
- 1⁄4” high-impedance guitar input and combo input for microphone, second guitar, or another instrument
- XLR-1⁄4” combo outputs with Guitar/Line impedance switch
- Stereo auxiliary inputs and outputs for connection to external effects
- Two assignable endless knobs to control parameters in compatible apps
- Analog Input 1, Input 2, Main and Headphone volume controls
- MIDI input and outputs and USB MIDI jack for use with other controllers and MIDI software or hardware
Visit www.alesis.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.