Blackbird is offering over 40 different tolex and hardwood choices, custom lengths and custom assembly for its pedalboards.
To top off the board, Blackbird offers a variety of gig friendly accessories such as:
- The Wah WedgeT platform that gives access to treadle style pedals without breaking your ankle
- Locking ¼", XLR or MIDI jacks for plug and play setups without touching a pedal.
- A/C power inlet to provide constant power to any power supply mounted under the pedalboard
- Custom fit flightcase to the dimensions of your new pedalboard
- Cable soldering
Pricing & Availability
Blackbird pedalboards have already been shipped across the world from Seattle to Singapore. Pedalboard prices range from $100-$170 with accessories ranging from $10-$180.
Visit blackbirdpedalboards.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.