Blackbird is offering over 40 different tolex and hardwood choices, custom lengths and custom assembly for its pedalboards.
To top off the board, Blackbird offers a variety of gig friendly accessories such as:
- The Wah WedgeT platform that gives access to treadle style pedals without breaking your ankle
- Locking ¼", XLR or MIDI jacks for plug and play setups without touching a pedal.
- A/C power inlet to provide constant power to any power supply mounted under the pedalboard
- Custom fit flightcase to the dimensions of your new pedalboard
- Cable soldering
Pricing & Availability
Blackbird pedalboards have already been shipped across the world from Seattle to Singapore. Pedalboard prices range from $100-$170 with accessories ranging from $10-$180.
Visit blackbirdpedalboards.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!