Blackbird is offering over 40 different tolex and hardwood choices, custom lengths and custom assembly for its pedalboards.
To top off the board, Blackbird offers a variety of gig friendly accessories such as:
- The Wah WedgeT platform that gives access to treadle style pedals without breaking your ankle
- Locking ¼", XLR or MIDI jacks for plug and play setups without touching a pedal.
- A/C power inlet to provide constant power to any power supply mounted under the pedalboard
- Custom fit flightcase to the dimensions of your new pedalboard
- Cable soldering
Pricing & Availability
Blackbird pedalboards have already been shipped across the world from Seattle to Singapore. Pedalboard prices range from $100-$170 with accessories ranging from $10-$180.
Visit blackbirdpedalboards.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- FuzzHugger Pipe Amp FuzzHugger introduces the Pipe Amp, a cordless portable guitar amplifier.
- Epiphone "Inspired by" John Lennon Casinos Epiphone introduced the "Inspired by" John Lennon Casinos model.
- Alfred: Disturbed: Asylum Alfred Music Publishing releases the album-matching songbook to Disturbed’s latest studio release, Asylum, arranged for guitar in both music notation and TAB.