Here are the instructions for calibrating the pedals (Should you really calibrate Both at the Same Time):
1. Both pedals to Move Their center positions Roughly Halfway Between the MAX and MIN position.
2. Press BANK DOWN + MODULATION + DELAY and hold for Three Seconds. Will this reset the calibration value for the pedals to Their default values (there is no indication on the screen of this mode is hidden).
3. Press STOMP + DELAY + REVERB and hold for Three Seconds. Will this pedal now display the information for the LEFT PEDAL INTERNAL.
4. Move the pedal to STIs and press down MIN position (pedal all the way heel down).
Move the pedal to ITS MAX position (pedal all the way toe down) and press down hard Enough to actuate the pedal's toe switch.
5. Check the range on the MAX (Displayed number on right hand side of display) and MIN (second from right number Displayed hand side of display). MIN 000 Should Be, Should Be MAX 127
6. Move the pedal to icts MIN position. With the pedal just sitting there, the check number in the second column Displayed (111). Should it read 000. Press the pedal down at the heel position. Should this number still read 000.
7. Press BANK DOWN + STOMP + DELAY and hold for Three Seconds. This Will now display the information for the pedal RIGHT EXTERNAL PEDAL.
activate the pedal figures move ....
Turn off and back on the POD XT, disconnect and reconnect the pedal [/ u]. It is this last action that was missing, presumably my POD XT or my FBV-SB does not reconnnait pedal if not connected after the start of POD?
So there is no point to click the EX-1 pedal, it might hurt, there is no click at the end of the race.
In the menu of the POD XT I have not found the ASSIGN menu as described in the documentation of the POD.
Otherwise it's a plastic foot to see the other view ...