< Tous les avis Logidy UMI3
Logidy UMI3
superbeaugosse superbeaugosse
Published on 01/08/10 at 08:06
Hello!
So here I received it yesterday and the beast I've been looking this morning at the post. 3 weeks to arrive from the States, that's fine.
Beware, it cost me another 30 bhp (20 €) VAT and customs clearance ...

I open the (tiny) box and I leave the UMI3, as long and wide as my hand when we say crank flashlights, it's not figuratively =)
The finish is nickel, it is very nice, all black with gray buttons. Although it is tiny, the buttons are spaced enough to not be wrong (unless you have the feet of the big foot).
Small disappointment, no USB cable supplied, so I have to take one of my external hard drive for $ 70, it's a shame nonetheless.

I plug on my macbook pro, no driver required, direct recognition by Ableton Live 8. It should still download the software manufacturer's site to configure it. It is very intuitive (but it is in English), but it is very intuitive (see forum for details). Also in the ingenious concept!

I bought it for me not to lug my huge FCB1010 all the time, I use it to launch scenes in Live. Button 1 to stage up, button 2 to button 3 to play and down stage. Simple, practical and effective.

Good buy although a little pricey without a USB cable (it should not be that expensive). I put 9 because of the cable.