Probes Pedals Super Looper
The Super Looper is designed to offer "superior true bypass switching" to a world of musicians searching for purity in tone.
Sporting Switchcraft jacks, chrome LED bezels, green 5mm LED's, and 3PDT switches, the LED's are powered by a standard 9v DC 2.1mm negative center pin barrel style power supply. The audio signal is passive; the power is used only to run the indicator LED's. You can run the Super Looper without it being plugged into a power supply if you can remember which channels are on and off.
The Super Looper comes in several different models. The standard production model is five channels, but can be custom ordered as large as you would like. The five channel model measures 12" long, 2.5" deep, and 2" tall including switch height. This leaves enough room in between switches for comfortable switching, but they are also close enough together for you to hit two at the same time for extreme tonal shifts.
Addition options include:
- Tuner Mute
- Master bypass
- Tap tempo with polarity switch
- A/B input and output switches
Pricing & Availability
The five channel Super Looper retails for $130.00 and each additional channel is $20.00 up to 10 channels. Loopers in excess of 10 channels are priced on a case by case basis.
12" long x 2.5" deep x 1.5" tall
For more information, visit www.wix.com/probespedals/probespedals.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Magneto Guitars T-Wave Sen Magneto Guitars announced the new T-Wave Sen, based on the company's T-Wave shape: it has a sen-ash body, a hard rock maple neck and an indian rosewood fingerboard.
- [Musikmesse] TC Electronic BG500 115 & 210 TC Electronic has expanded its range of bass amps with two new bass combos: BG500 115 and BG500 210.
- [Musikmesse] Two Notes VM-202 The VM-202 is a dual-processor guitar/bass cab simulator, designed to handle both analog (line balanced/unbalanced) and digital signals (S/PDIF, AES/EBU).