The Super Looper is designed to offer "superior true bypass switching" to a world of musicians searching for purity in tone.
Sporting Switchcraft jacks, chrome LED bezels, green 5mm LED’s, and 3PDT switches, the LED’s are powered by a standard 9v DC 2.1mm negative center pin barrel style power supply. The audio signal is passive; the power is used only to run the indicator LED’s. You can run the Super Looper without it being plugged into a power supply if you can remember which channels are on and off.
The Super Looper comes in several different models. The standard production model is five channels, but can be custom ordered as large as you would like. The five channel model measures 12" long, 2.5" deep, and 2" tall including switch height. This leaves enough room in between switches for comfortable switching, but they are also close enough together for you to hit two at the same time for extreme tonal shifts.
Addition options include:
- Tuner Mute
- Master bypass
- Tap tempo with polarity switch
- A/B input and output switches
Pricing & Availability
The five channel Super Looper retails for $130.00 and each additional channel is $20.00 up to 10 channels. Loopers in excess of 10 channels are priced on a case by case basis.
12" long x 2.5" deep x 1.5" tall
For more information, visit www.wix.com/probespedals/probespedals.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.