TheGigRig G2 programmable pedal controller
TheGigRig will release this summer the G2, a new programmable pedal controller equipped with MIDI input and output.
- 10 effect loops, including two stereo loops
- 2 banks of 15 configurable presets with Stomp Box mode
- Programmable Pre and Post-Gain for each preset
- 4 remote switches via two TRS connectors, for connecting your amp functions
- 2 switchable outputs, including one isolated with phase reverse
- MIDI In and Out: the G2 can control or be controlled by external MIDI device
- Insert for volume pedal between loops 8 and 9
- Passive True Bypass matrix
An expansion kit will complete the G2 pedal controller in August, it will allow you to leave the G2 backstage in a rack and control it on stage.
TheGigRig G2 will be available in june or july, you can pre-order it now at www.thegigrig.com for £795.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sunsine Audio gets into hardware effects Sunsine Audio, iOS and VST preset library editor, launches the Vanishing Point hardware fuzz pedal.
- Fargen Amps launches the John Lennon JL-15 amp Fargen Amps completes its John Lennon Signature guitar amplifier series with the FL-15 valve combo.
- Plug&Play Amp launches TwoAmpsOneCab Plug & Play Amplification announces the availability of TwoAmpsOneCab, a new guitar module which allows to connect two amps to a single cab.