NYC Pedalboards The Gigman
loupgarou2a loupgarou2a
Publié le 12/12/09 à 16:29
I'll add a layer on the WO t writes: great job, very pro and more importantly very affordable when you see that symbol versions flight case Pedal Train. Here, for 2 times cheaper product was well thought out and that protects our perfectly CHRISTIAN pedals due to abuse of handling often "random image" ...

I did make the MODEL Gigman surlev with a plate and a base for my specifiers whawha Fulltone (these two elements as an option). Gigman size is 60.9 x 38.1 x 16.5 with a square 58.4 x 35.6 x 12.7 for pedals and a total weight of 4.5 kg. The set, including postage cluck me a whopping 175. Pedal Train for a memory of similar size in a sturdy box (as putt cheap manufacturing) side about 240.

For those who want to know what can be installed in such a space, here is what I put in my Gigman:

I installed under the tray feeding Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2plus. In addition to some Vovox (a killer but a side arm), I did make a few cables with "The Cblerie" according to the lengths I needed a bit of velcro under my pedals and the trick is played. Installed on my pdalier found: a whawha Fulltone, a Diamond Memory Lane 2, two Voodoo Lab (Analog Chorus and Vibe Micro), a Hartman Tommy Bolin Fuzz, a Baja Das Fuzz Ge and Diamond J-Drive MK3 , all of which are installed in such a fawn that there is no interference, between them and therefore noise. What is therefore 7 pedals with 4 good size (especially the Memory Lane!). No cable Exceeds do I open the lid, I plug the power jack, the jack into the amp, a guitar in and I'm ready to play. dsormais installation time: less than 3 minutes and nothing that walks around my feet fawn anarchic ... But happiness ...

Regarding the quality of manufacture, it is exemplary. The wood used for plywood construction is a solid which is Entirely covered with a carpet of excellent quality under the tray, there is a "beam" power which ensures its rigidity as all six by 9 screws. There are 6 rubber feet anti-rpart draping under tray that ensures stability and rigidity of pdalier on stage and 4 others on the wafer for stacking, for example, in a truck . There are cornires (thick and strong plastic solid) every corner, corners interiors as reinforced by steel wedges, closures are also steel. We may also ask for changes that will swell slightly the invoice.

I use it for 3 months already, I am 200% satisfied and if I have a day accrotre my setup with more pedals, I would do call the manufacturer.