Pedaltrain Pedaltrain 2 w/ Hard Case
Pedaltrain Pedaltrain 2 w/ Hard Case
rockerdad rockerdad

« Perfect board for me »

Publié le 05/15/11 à 07:29
The pedaltrain 2 pedalboard is a pretty simple, but effective way to transport and run your effects pedals. I currently have the following on my board: Line 6 G30 wireless, Rocktron Banshee Talk Box, Boss CE-2 Chorus, Boss NS-2, Boss SD-1, MXR/CAE Boost, Boss, DD-3 delay and a whirlwind ABY selector. They all fit perfectly and I'm able to route all cables under the board to keep it as neat as possible. The board is made out of metal...not steel but it's certainly sturdy enough to withstand some roughhousing. The hard case is just that...a hard case. It could be used for travel but I wouldn't send it off with your suitcase on a plane. An idea I had was to find a large suitcase, put the hard case in that and then surround it with clothes if you're going to fly. I've owened 2 of these boards...both used...and don't have a key that I assume locks it. There is a small keyhole when you clamp down the case closed. I may have to contact Pedaltrain to see if it's a universal key or a one of a kind type key for every board that they make. it would be good to have that peace of mind.

The board is light...about 5 lbs while the case weighs in at 17 lbs. Even with all my pedals on it, the suitcase style case makes it very easy to carry with no effort. I've just recently added the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+ and mounted it under the board...works perfectly and makes things so much nicer and neater than what I had. The brackets can be bought optionally and are very easy to install using a drill. I would definitely recommend a pedaltrain to any level guitar player from beginner to pros.