Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
Celemony Melodyne Plug In
(5)
Write a user review

Where to buy Melodyne Plug In?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

Celemony Melodyne Plug in 2 Celemony Melodyne Plug in 2
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert

Melodyne Will Not Install

  • 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 541 views
  • 1 follower
Melodyne Will Not Install
I have an upgrade from Melodyne 2 Editor to Melodyne 5 Editor. It will not install on my main user account but will on a fresh new user account I created. The new user account has the same password as the Melodyne Upgrade and Website. Does anyone know how to make this work on my main user account? Are the system files "fresher" on the new user account? I've run scannow and diskmgr on my main/admin account and it fixed any problem files but still no install!!! Thanks!!!